Family Holiday Scavenger Hunt
Time & Location
About the Event
When you come by Good News Church on December 18th between 5 and 6 your fun bag will be personalized for your family and include crafts, holiday treats, a cup of warm hot cocoa (plus mix to make some later) and a Holiday Scavenger Hunt.
We hope this Holiday Fun Bag and Scavenger Hunt will help your family enjoy some fun together. Feel free to do the scavenger hunt when it works for your family, BUT if you are looking for some friendly competition keep reading!
Scavenger Hunt Competition Rules:
1. You will have 1 hour from your start time to find/complete as many items on the list as you can, so begin your hunt by setting a 60 minute timer on your phone.
2. Check off the items as you find/complete the iteams/tasks.
3. Notice that some items have more point values than others!
4. When the timer goes off take a picture of your list and text it to Kerry Smith at 614-795-4602 by midnight on Friday, December 18th.
6. The *winners will have the most points for the 1 hour time limit.
7. Winners will be announced on Sunday, December 20th.
8. This competition is running on the honor system, so have fun and show integrity please!
*Winners will receive a $25 gift card for a family favorite eatery.
*In the event that there is a tie, the winner will be choosen by the only acceptable method for solving these types of disputes....rock, paper, scissors.
No matter how or when your family decides to participate, we hope you'll tag us on your social media shares and text your pictures to Kerry at 614-795-4602.